Inkbird IRF-4S 30% off Page Coupon

Inkbird

Hi folks. 

Inkbird IRF-4S have a 30% page coupon now. Original Price£59.99---Discount Price£41.99, please check:

IRF-4S:

1.Waterproof and USB rechargeable lithium battery
2.Magnetic Design and Four Probes
3. Up to 1500 feet remote wireless signal in outdoor space
4. The presetting value will be saved

Feel free to send us message if you have any questions on Inkbird units.

00011.png

QQ截图20190126105939.png

QQ截图20190126102958.png

Edited by Inkbird
  • Like 2

This looks great, I might have a look at getting myself a unit and giving it a whirl, see how it compares to my other thermometers. A quick question, are the probe proprietary or are they a standard probe for which replacements can be easily obtained? Seeing the design seemingly without any kind of silicone shielding where the wire enters the probe it's fairly like that at some point replacements will be require if anyone is a little overeager when it comes to washing them.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, valve90210 said:

This looks great, I might have a look at getting myself a unit and giving it a whirl, see how it compares to my other thermometers. A quick question, are the probe proprietary or are they a standard probe for which replacements can be easily obtained? Seeing the design seemingly without any kind of silicone shielding where the wire enters the probe it's fairly like that at some point replacements will be require if anyone is a little overeager when it comes to washing them.

Hi Valve, sorry for late reply. the probes of IRF-2S and IRF-4S are the same, you can use IRF-2S probes on IRF-4S.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...