29" kamado

Guest homer

Guest homer

ok im taking that as a no then ?

Having talked nothing but 29" kamado with the other half day and night the last few days it appears "were not getting one" some time ago has now been replaced with some interest and a small raise of the eyebrow..so thats it as far as im concerned as good as sealed the deal..green light..off the grid.. t minus 10 seconds...lift off..you get the idea?

been in dialog with a supplier and in the final stages of pushing the button  hopefully by the end of this week☺️

any chance of better emoji's on the forum?

Edited by homer
y not

Guest homer

and that's a project complete ? money has left my account! 29" on order with a stainless steel/stand worktop, every extra cooking surface and tool you can imagine plus spares in case of accidents ?.baby arriving mid august :th_INGardenbbq7:   weighing in at a mere 245 kg once the packing is removed...other half is worried about it fitting into her VW UP but reassured her if we fit a top box all will be well :thumb1::thumb1:

pic shows a red one the one ive ordered is green

29.jpg

Edited by homer
y not

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the new Big Joe (24") in red with the new hinge system and split grill area, but I'm yet to fire it up.

I keep looking at it tho.

I did have an XL BGE for a few years, but it got damaged at an event and then one-day 'ping' the green Humpty Dumpty broke into about 20 pieces, never to be fired again.

One word or two of caution, the big eggs/joes/kamado's are beasts when at full tilt. Take your time and understand the power they can generate. I was running a number of BGE's this weekend for about 30 chef's and we still had "the fire-ball of purple gas" situation occurring. 

They're F U N but stay safe.

Edited by Lord Logs
  • Haha 1