Hello from Tommy, Bristol Area

Southie2029

Hello folks!

I'm Tommy, I'm a film editor, 37 and currently living and working in the Bristol area. I got into American Style grilling about two years ago [British BBQ, for me anyway, was always a bunch of burnt sausages in a mates garden that never got eaten]. 

I brought my trusty Weber 57cm Kettle and began the process of learning how to avoid making things black and it's fair to say that I have been obsessed since day one. I use the grill all year round on most weekends. In the last six months I have become particularly focused on smoking stuff. I currently have a friend of mine who is a master welder custom build me a TIE Bomber smoker. 

I'm joining WSF to draw on other peoples knowledge and skills and, hopefully, impart a bit of my own wisdom on the way. I'm very proud to be a British BBQer. I have family and friends from both America and Australia and I hope to take great pleasure post-pandemic in showing them that British is Best!

• Like 1