Drone flying

Martyn Catanach

I've just got myself a couple of drones and am learning to fly the buggers, not easy, but my reason for posting the fact is that on the drone  groups I've joined on FB it appears that a lot of smokers fly drones  both here in the USA and other countries, does anyone on this forum fly a drone at all ??

When I master the bird and become a pilot i'll post some videos for you all to see :) 

Edited by Martyn Catanach

3 hours ago, Martyn Catanach said:

I've just got myself a couple of drones and am learning to fly the buggers, not easy, but my reason for posting the fact is that on the drone  groups I've joined on FB it appears that a lot of smokers fly drones  both here in the USA and other countries, does anyone on this forum fly a drone at all ??

When I master the bird and become a pilot i'll post some videos for you all to see :) 

I do! Part of my video production business... 

• Like 1

I used to fly a model plane when I was in my teens and it was great fun. I am looking to see how I can sneak a drone into the house but I am having to think up some new excuses - as the ones I use when buying a new BBQ probably won't work!  

• Haha 1