Hello fellow smokers across the pond!

motocrash

Hi Bill and welcome to the forum. I have seen you posting on Smoking Meat Forum :thumb1:

Steve (Smokin Monkey) and I run/ran the UK group there until they changed the forum platform and made the regional groups very unfriendly to use. We still check in there from time to time but spend more time here now.

How did you hear about us? It is always good to know how the word is spreading :beercheer:

I saw what I believe was supposed to be a PM  to someone about pics of a sausage curing chamber and you said you guy fired up a forum here.I sent what I thought was a "PM" to Jeff the other day only to find it on the main page under "new profile posts".Things are squirrelly since the format change.I'm slowly getting used to it.

It was a PM from me to another UK member. Hmm - private messages being available for others to see is not good ! I think there is a lot they need to sort out there. I also found that private messages there are now limited to 420 characters. That makes them much less useful

• Confused 1