Rib Roast

U can do that again

Oh, gravy & horseradish sauce. If anyone one is interested cooked over a mix of lump, briquettes & coconut logs, in direct then a reverse sear, took about 75mins, hintof smoke even with no wood but might of been in the kettle already,ย  bitvof a smoke ring, would do it again.

First big piece of meat cook with the new rotisserie/pizza ring from Napoleon installed, happy with the results

Local butcher, have been using for about 10 years. Rib was aged about 30days, normally we go for 35-42 days hung. We order in advance. Have a good relationship with our butcher, have been used as tester of new products, such as varieties of sausage, dry rubs, also provided rubs & bbq sauce for him to try. Even smoked trout & cheese for him. Our local waitrose has a dry aged cabinet on its butchery counter, will try sometime as looks decent, might be worth a look if you have one local.

Sounds good, I have a local butchers which is great for all the common cuts, however he does struggle to get some of the rare cuts/joints. Usually I would order them but theres no telling when he gets them in which makes it hard to plan cooks. I will check out waitrose next time im near๐Ÿ‘