2 tbs bear and burton's fire shire w sauce

3 tbs ketchup

2 tbs Dijon mustard

2 cups bread crumbs

1/3 cup milk

3 eggs

loaf 1.jpg

loaf 2.jpg

Taste is perfect I was worried about too much different seasoning but it's super. It is however a little loose. I was told not to mix too much and not to pack the pan but I should have packed the pan a bit. I also ran outta cherry wood so was like an hour of smoke then straight briquettes. The glaze was fkin awsome 100% using that again. Would be great on ham too I think. Threw it in the fridge for a while after picking at it with a fork over the stove for 10 mins LOL. Drinking and working all day so you know tired af.

loaf 5.jpg

loaf 6.jpg

Edited by negolien
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AdamG said:

Looks great, the glaze looks like it has a treacle like texture😋

The glaze was absolutely fabulous I wish I woulda turned up the heat some but it was on for like half an hour. Glaze was almost 1 cup of ketchup, 1/3 cup of honney and 1/3 cup of butter and meat mitch whomp sauce. Simmered for about half an hour. Texture of the loaf was a little mushy maybe to much stuff in it. Other than that was fabulous tatse was great. Camera charging then will take a pic of the slices in a bowl and a nice end shot of the end I didn't eat LOL