Gochujang Sauce

negolien

6 minutes ago, AdamG said:

I have not heard of it but it sounds interesting. I would try it as dipping sauce with some chicken skewers for the first try. Maybe an idea will spring to mind while you taste it😋🍻

I bought it before only tasted it outta the bottle and it was hot as F*CK!! LOL I was thinking of adding it to this sauce to add some kick. I like this sauce but it's 1000% too sweet https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SV53FB7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 9/9/2023 at 1:01 PM, negolien said:

I was lookin to try Gochujang Sauce. anyone have any experience with this? 

I use it for Yang-Nyum sauce. There's a link to a recipe here which should get you going:

Korean Yang-Nyum Fried Cauliflower | Gousto

The Gochujang is HOT! But the overall recipe is very, very nice. I haven't tried it on the BBQ yet but I will be doing. Let us know how you get on. Also, you should be able to get it in your local Asian supermarket, if you have one.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 3:05 AM, Turnips said:

I use it for Yang-Nyum sauce. There's a link to a recipe here which should get you going:

Korean Yang-Nyum Fried Cauliflower | Gousto

The Gochujang is HOT! But the overall recipe is very, very nice. I haven't tried it on the BBQ yet but I will be doing. Let us know how you get on. Also, you should be able to get it in your local Asian supermarket, if you have one.

Thanks