South East Members

Wade

Welcome to the South East Group. Having co-run run the UK section of the US Smoking Meat Forums for several years I have been a lone voice from the South East as most there have been from the Midlands. It is great to see that I am not alone :D.

Where in the South East are you from?

I am in Woodchurch, between Ashford and Tenterden.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this, hadn't spotted the posts in the groups section previously.  As you know I am in Maidstone and have been firmly bitten by the BBQ bug!!  Now have 5 bbqs and a sixth about to be built, and now several probe thermometers as I've discovered that, just like clamps when you're doing woodwork/diy, you can never have too many temperature probes! :D

Like valve90210, just seen this.  Retired & living in Sandwich, with wife, 2 greyhounds and  5 bbqs - 2 x Weber 57, Thueros, Q200 and Callow smoker.  Thermoworks Smoke - waiting for customs/parcel force to release my Gateway.  BTW, Wade, Smoke probes don't fit through the eyelets on the Callow!

24 minutes ago, Liomer said:

BTW, Wade, Smoke probes don't fit through the eyelets on the Callow!

Sadly neither do the probes on the Inkbird nor the 6 Probe Morpilot I've just purchased though I've not had any issue with running them (the Inkbird probes...yet to test the others) out under the rim of the lid.