Kcbs website

Mick

Unfortunately the changes to the KCBS website, although it looks to be much fresher, have made it (in my opinion) much less friendly for "International" members to use.  It is continually being developed in the background I think and things have appeared to change even over the Christmas period. As I recall (it has been a long time over Christmas over which much alcohol has been consumed) I had to register again to use the new site. 

Some hints about finding events in the UK - From the top menu go to "Events > Find Events > Map Search"

image.thumb.png.1c1d54ae062615bdec29d0480591e51b.png

Before Christmas putting "UK" into the Address to search by did not work - however it now does. If you have a problem then put in "Belgium" and increase the "Radius" value to 1000 miles. This will give you events both in the UK and in Europe

image.thumb.png.9c29924a5b4333fd6e1a12292657d866.png

From here you can drill down as required

I still have not been able to find the full list of qualified judges though. Maybe this now resides only in the KCBS Reps area or will be added later

• Like 1