Replacement Gasket for Mini?

JB.1981

Had a bit of a grease fire mishap yesterday and the main gasket on the upper half of my Lidl mini kamado (Grill Meister) is misshapen and hanging loose.  I'm in need of a replacement but I don't see any online specifically for this model.

Should I just be buying the 10ft roll I see on amazon?  Anyone applied one of these to a mini and have any advice?  

Thats unlucky🙁 

I recently replaced my felt with this felt;

https://www.fireflybbq.co.uk/products/junior_gasket_set?_pos=3&_sid=a14e9eb72&_ss=r

I am really happy with it (even though the packaging is abit no frills).

Bear in mind that its the Monolith felt (since i have a Monolith classic and first time replacing myself) so price is higher than some of the other brands, but it will at least give you a starting point to compare similar types that are shorter and cheaper👍

If you have never done it before here is a tip...make sure you get EVERY single bit of glue removed from the previous felt otherwise it just does not stick. Luckily the roll had a bit extra to finish the job😁

Hope this helps