Room for another BBQ Podcast?

SParky Lawrence

OK, I've got a bit of a bug in my head at the mo

Wondering what the response would be if I set up another BBQ UK Podcast/Radio show

I like United Q, I also like the BBQ Central Show podcast and I'm pondering if there is room to do something that crosses between the 2 of them

I'm not likely to do this in the near future as I need to look into exactly what and how it would look like and kit involved but thought I would gauge response first

Got to have some Balls to do that! We all talk BBQ, but to broadcast is a different level. I know Wade has done a few Videos and has talked about them with me. 

Do you have any experience in this type of field?

Getting a project off the ground such as this takes a lot of planning, hard work and money. Wade and myself set this forum up, with the backing of Marcus from CWS, and it's tough going. People are very suspicious of some thing new.

If you need any help starting your project I am sure along with myself, Wade would be only too happy to help.

2 minutes ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Got to have some Balls to do that! We all talk BBQ, but to broadcast is a different level. I know Wade has done a few Videos and has talked about them with me. 

Do you have any experience in this type of field?

Getting a project off the ground such as this takes a lot of planning, hard work and money. Wade and myself set this forum up, with the backing of Marcus from CWS, and it's tough going. People are very suspicious of some thing new.

If you need any help starting your project I am sure along with myself, Wade would be only too happy to help.

I am well aware and not wanting to tread on toes
It really is just an idea right now. I don't know if it has legs at all

• Like 1

We all have the same aim and are trying to promote BBQ to the masses - and so you should at least give it a go. Do not worry about stepping on toes as there is no monopoly here. If anyone feels that you are invading their exclusive domain then they are suffering from inflated self importance. Go for it :thumb1: