Wagyu Beef for Fathers Day

hoogl

As Fathers Day is approaching us this weekend a few retailers are doing some good deals. I saw this today. Sadly i'm still shielding so cant get out but i'd love to live vicariously through other pics 😊

A great deal on Wagyu beef. 

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/groceries/super-6?sort=popular&q=%3Apopular%3AtransactionalStatus%3Atransactional%3AtransactionalStatus%3Anontransactional%3AOffer%3ASuper+Weekly+Offers&lowerBound=0&upperBound=3&text= 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Missed that one, and never had wagyu. Might be a bit costly and posh for me

I have bbq venison chunks and cubes, just plain, salt, pepper, bit oil and lightly cook. NEVER over gook or the foxes will even turn their noses up at it, under cook always

Seen wagyu a few times, steaks is it any good thou on the BBQ or stick to the frying pan

I make venison with Piripiri chicken, in fact will tonight even if it rains

are you really sure venison with venison with Piripiri

What venison with Piripiri you thinking of, nandos hot, mild ......... and any prep to the venison, marinade in Peri 

If you can post up what you do from venison out the fridge I would like to give this a go

4 minutes ago, U can do that again said:

Never sure on the authenticity of Wagu beef unless it’s Japanese and normally best part of a monthly car/mortgage payment a kilo. Try venison with Piripiri, usually as a kebab. 

So were talking wagyo ish as in its have a run down before hand.... still bit posh for me 

Never sure on the authenticity of Wagu beef unless it’s Japanese and normally best part of a monthly car/mortgage payment a kilo. Try venison with Piripiri, usually as a kebab. 

Use a basic piripiri receipe off the web, obviously regulate heat with number and type of chilliest, bbc good food receipe works well for me. Cube suitable venison around25/35mm then chuck it in a bowl and coat with sauce, normally leave minimum overnight but that’s just me, thread on to skewers either wooden or steel, have in the past even used woody Rosemary stalks stripped down as skewers, then grill some times with woodsmoke sometimes without. Good luck tonight as no rain here in West Kent but windy which is causing frustration with timings on the pulled pork.

chillies no problem i have many really hot ones and stuff, some you cant really touch or will cause problems

I don't do all hot now thou, more 50/50 and spice and cooking over heat. I used to pass vindaloos back and moan about Phails