Just stopping by to say Hello and introduce myself

Smoke and Fire

Hi I am the organiser of Smoke & Fire Festival the Uk's largest BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Festival. We had planned to hold four festivals across the Uk this year but these are still  truly challenging times and we had take the decision to postpone three and concentrate on our festival in Colchester Essex. Which I'm please to say is looking good, and this year will be hosting the UK Open BBQ Championships with over 25 teams entries which include professional and Backyard BBQ enthusiasts so we might see some of you there.

Anyway just wanted to say 'Hi' 

Best regards

Smoke and Fire

www.smokeandfirefestival.com 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smoke and Fire said:

Hi I am the organiser of Smoke & Fire Festival the Uk's largest BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Festival. We had planned to hold four festivals across the Uk this year but these are still  truly challenging times and we had take the decision to postpone three and concentrate on our festival in Colchester Essex. Which I'm please to say is looking good, and this year will be hosting the UK Open BBQ Championships with over 25 teams entries which include professional and Backyard BBQ enthusiasts so we might see some of you there.

Anyway just wanted to say 'Hi' 

Best regards

Smoke and Fire

www.smokeandfirefestival.com 

Saw this advertised and really wanted to go and camp for the weekend but I see dogs are not allowed ☹️

Hi Ripple,

Not sure where you saw that dogs were not allowed? Dogs are allowed on site with a special dog pass which cost £3.55,  which can be purchased from here https://www.smokeandfirefestival.com/tickets/ Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Please be aware that only Guide Dogs or those with a Dog Pass may bring their dog. This is to limit the total number of dogs on site. Please note that all Dog Ticket Revenue is donated to a Animal Charity.

Hope this answers your question and you will now be able to enjoy the festival Ripple.

Best regards

Smoke and Fire 

20 hours ago, Smoke and Fire said:

Hi Ripple,

Not sure where you saw that dogs were not allowed? Dogs are allowed on site with a special dog pass which cost £3.55,  which can be purchased from here https://www.smokeandfirefestival.com/tickets/ Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Please be aware that only Guide Dogs or those with a Dog Pass may bring their dog. This is to limit the total number of dogs on site. Please note that all Dog Ticket Revenue is donated to a Animal Charity.

Hope this answers your question and you will now be able to enjoy the festival Ripple.

Best regards

Smoke and Fire 

Hi,

I read it wrong, I thought it meant assistance dogs only, thanks for the clarification.

Martin