Crock pot Stroganoff

negolien

Hey All,

I got a huge chuck roast left from that double pack sale last month. I didn't like the smoked chuck as I didn';t cook it long enough so it was a little tough. I was wanting to do some stroganoff over some egg noodles. I was gonna use this recipe as a base the chucks about 4-4.5 lbs. probably not gonna use many actual mushrooms as i' am not a fan but figured cream of mushroom soups might work. Any ideas? Maybe a couple cans of the soups and no broth?https://www.primaledgehealth.com/keto-beef-stroganoff/?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=msn

• Like 1

I should imagine it would work wirh mushroom soup...im not a huge fan of mushrooms myself so Im interested in seeing how this turns out๐Ÿ‘

Alternatively, (and to throw a spanner in the works๐Ÿ˜œ), you could do a beef bourguignon

Here is one I did last year...

ย 

3 hours ago, AdamG said:

I should imagine it would work wirh mushroom soup...im not a huge fan of mushrooms myself so Im interested in seeing how this turns out๐Ÿ‘

Alternatively, (and to throw a spanner in the works๐Ÿ˜œ), you could do a beef bourguignon

Here is one I did last year...

ย 

I have actually looked at making that as I work at a winery but alas I just tried smoked pot roast not long ago. it's on the to do list though. I' am also not a mushroom fan so you will get an honest assessment. I only got one can of soup so i will have to get 2 more cans and I will probably get some mushrooms and a McCormick stroganoff seasoning packet.