Post smoking Bacon

markie_q

I got some of these gloves after watching the Buffalo slicer video on Youtube, and knowing how clumsy I can be. I always use them when using the slicer.

I usually put some latex gloves over the top to keep them clean and dry, especially when washing the blade.

Just wearing them seems to remind me to be careful. It's hard to forget when you have blue latex hands...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Adman said:

I got some of these gloves after watching the Buffalo slicer video on Youtube, and knowing how clumsy I can be. I always use them when using the slicer.

I usually put some latex gloves over the top to keep them clean and dry, especially when washing the blade.

Just wearing them seems to remind me to be careful. It's hard to forget when you have blue latex hands...

I saw them on the video before I got mine too, but foolishly thought I'd be more careful 😁

Good tip with the latex glove over the top too. 

Had a box of those delivered yesterday

1 hour ago, Icefever said:

I was wondering if the blue gloves would fit over to help keep the others clean???

It's quite tight, but if you ease them on it works. Too much force and your thumb pops through the latex.

You could always order bigger latex gloves, I don't know why I didn't think of that before.