2nd Northern Tailgate & BBQ Weekend 2019

Smokin Monkey

I am doing a bbq for my dog walker friends in the park i live on. It is to be a  picnic in a couple of weeks. Also brewed some beer for it. Rhubarb and Ginger Turbo Cider went on today and is bubnling away already. Going to be a a nice one. OG is 1052.  So about 6.8% abv expected

Edited by Justin
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just phoned, spoke with Leanne, she could not find my booking that I made in December and does not know about any tailgate  i.e  common area etc..... She has Wades Cabin booked and Steve J pitch booked.  Who is organising this, suggest they email enquiries@holmevalleycamping.com and tell Leanne whats what..........

35 minutes ago, Justin said:

Just phoned, spoke with Leanne, she could not find my booking that I made in December and does not know about any tailgate  i.e  common area etc..... She has Wades Cabin booked and Steve J pitch booked.  Who is organising this, suggest they email enquiries@holmevalleycamping.com and tell Leanne whats what..........

? Funny, they phoned me last night, and  I had a 20 minute conversation with the them about it.

@James Wales was supposed to be booking his pitch and the common area. I will contact him and get it organised.

• 5 weeks later...