Favourite chunks?

Sarah Duffy

Only cherry at the moment, but if ever you need some in the future I can recommend this guy  on ebay . Great quality wood I bought the 12kg box as worked out much better value than the 2kg and chose to have the bark off. but you can ask to have it kept if required. As I say only cherry wood at the moment. But as it is my favourite wood for smoking,, suited my needs

• Like 2

Good Morning Sarah, as Wade  says we do have a selection of barrell chunks ( size is about 3 x 1”).

Single malt whisky such as Glennfiddich,Bowmore and Laphroag (Isle of Islay so peaty)

Barbados Plantation Rum 

Bourbon Whiskey such as Jack Daniels and Tennessee Chattanooga 

These are original Barrell chunks there’s no need to soak they’ve been soaking in the contents for at least 10 years .

We also do smoking herb  pellets Thyme, Oregano and Hops 

if you  become interested drop me an email on: 

info@cococabana-Grillbriketts.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, CoCoCabana said:

Good Morning Sarah, as Wade  says we do have a selection of barrell chunks ( size is about 3 x 1”).

Single malt whisky such as Glennfiddich,Bowmore and Laphroag (Isle of Islay so peaty)

Barbados Plantation Rum 

Bourbon Whiskey such as Jack Daniels and Tennessee Chattanooga 

These are original Barrell chunks there’s no need to soak they’ve been soaking in the contents for at least 10 years .

We also do smoking herb  pellets Thyme, Oregano and Hops 

if you  become interested drop me an email on: 

info@cococabana-Grillbriketts.com

Thank you. Will drop you a mail later. I would like to try the briquettes too

i can not see the product list to buy form either. Lots of info but no shop. Personally hen i see website like that, it does not take me log to think really then go find it somewhere else.  Needs impact to sell.Shop link should be first info about it second. Website needs a revamp 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justin said:

i can not see the product list to buy form either. Lots of info but no shop. Personally hen i see website like that, it does not take me log to think really then go find it somewhere else.  Needs impact to sell.Shop link should be first info about it second. Website needs a revamp 

Yes I’m same really. When trying to order while being scrambled on by  18 month old.. need quick and easy ?

• Like 1