Anglia tailgate

Justin

Just got message back from Willow mere and they can do just want to know numbers and EHU.  I said will visit in couple of weeks (on hols next week).  Once i have seen it andmapped out  then I will send invite out and ascertain numbers

Can’t go as going to robot wars with son 

Yes it’s nice and clean and spacious . Just not a lot to do outside the campsite .

just watch the entrance springs up on you lol 

. There is a good co op in great Cornard up the road . And further along there is a Sainsbury’s and an Aldi in Sudbury . 

All within 5-10 mins 

John colemans the butchers has a van in Sudbury every Saturday . So if you wanted to put in an order for meat with him ? 

Thats possible he is a good supplier . 

Edited by Raptor72

All good advice, thank you.  We will have so much activity mate no need for anything to be near,  it is a full on cookfest. For those that do not want to cook, they can have a walk around Sudbury

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Justin said:

All good advice, thank you.  We will have so much activity mate no need for anything to be near,  it is i full on cookfest. For those that do not want to cook, they can have a walk around Sudbury

Then I’d say this is a perfect site ! It’s got excellent toilet blocks . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for offering and I her you are vouching for willowmere. I think i need to see it myself as have been to two tailgates so far so I know what we need....let me find the time or maybe we could meet up and see it together some weekend soon? Good idea?

• 3 weeks later...

I need to catch up with you mate, Wilowmere, I am busy this Saturday but what about going together and checking out Willowmere for suitability on Sunday as will be free then.  .  Should be fine but want to check it out form the viewpoint of the tailgates I have been too.

I will call them tomorrow and set it up.  If you can make it super, if not then that is ok too.