Woodsmoke 2019 - National Smokers and BBQ Weekend. Billing Aquadrome. 19-21 July

Wade

Ok mate. Will do best. Little difficult to get aligment spot on due to hoop being used for each badge not all and difficult to resize massively as well. Not sure i have the same regionals badges format you have shown there for all as i got them done as circles so they can be sewn on. I will have a look at artwork next week. 

These are the badges that are available for embroidery. Note they are all in circles . This is because they are the artwork for freestanding badges too. They will look good on your apron. I will do mine with all these  the share photo so you can see

• 4 weeks later...

If bringing more than one car per booking, let them know before Friday as extra car won't get admittance if you don't. Charge of £10 for each extra car as well.

Still a week to go, but BBC weather showing chance of showers but warm on the Saturday, hopefully they will have disappeared from the forecast nearer the time

Looking forward to it

“The Ultimate” already packed down ready for next weekend @ Billing.

40997ACD-420B-475C-97B9-74320CE5EAF5.thumb.jpeg.a58a1efdc5db3fc46deb063c9cb0e271.jpeg

652B75D4-EEC3-49BB-90E0-20AB59475657.thumb.jpeg.313c0ef4da0819a236acf162c6dee331.jpeg

On this one  piece of equipment, I will be cooking the following,

Friday Night, KellyKebab On The Rôtisserie.

Below will all be cooked at the same time,

Saturday, Whole Belly Pork Cooked On The Asado,

Beef Brisket Chilli, Cooked In a Dutch Oven.

Beef Brisket Burnt Ends, Cooked In “The Oven”

Mint & Garlic Baby Potatoes, Cooked In “The Oven”

Possibly a Apple Dump Cake Cooked In a Dutch Oven.

Think that will do From 1 piece of equipment.

• Like 6

Sorry for double post, thought it might be better to post in this thread, where it maybe seen better, by anyone that can help me out with this on the Friday?

Cutting lengths for gaskets and sealing it up myself on a ProQ Frontier isn't really my forte and I know it will end up a mess 😀 Thought about trying Aluminium foil tape as an easy stop gap, not sure how long it would last inside the ProQ though

Alternatively if anyone is going to Billing and is confident doing this sort of thing and willing to show me and help me to seal it all on the Friday night, happy to purchase what is needed, beforehand with guidance what to buy beforehand and bring it along with me.

• Like 1

Mate, how clean is the surface you are go to stick the stove rope to because if there is any oil or grease you will not get  a good seal.  I have some the garage which is doing nothing so I can bring that with me to Billing, you will be welcome to use what you need from that.

20190715_134347(0).thumb.jpg.2ff828b81ecc1ae085b44239c6854659.jpg

• Like 1

Short notice now mate but if you can get hold of this...https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stove-Thermal-Tape-Black-Adhesive/dp/B0049NEE5Q/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=fire+tape&qid=1563195161&s=gateway&sr=8-8

If you can't then I maybe able to get it has I have prime should come before Fri.

There you go Justin has stepped up....

Ice.

Edited by Icefever
  • Like 1