Hope activity on forum steps up soon, sure seems quieter than usual

Justin

8 hours ago, Justin said:

I am settled on my old weber kettle and wsm mate, it works lovely  especially with the smart fire on the wsm and inkbird go on the kettle.  I am settled. 

Have a large WSM myself Justin and have used for about 10 years it is a fantastic bit of kit, in fact anything with the name Weber on it jst does what you want perfectly.

Having said that all I can say about the 800 is WOW!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Justin said:

I am settled on my old weber kettle and wsm mate, it works lovely  especially with the smart fire on the wsm and inkbird go on the kettle.  I am settled. 

Same setup here. I am thinking to get slow and sear accessory for kettle.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:02 PM, valve90210 said:

I'm guilty of not having been around here for a long while, life has been crazy busy of late and finding the time to smoke is not happening much at the moment. That said I did a couple of pulled porks last weekend in my Davy Crockett  which turned out brilliantly and went down very well with my family who I had round for dinner.

Hoping to get some smoking done over the summer while I've got a break from college work and have some annual leave. 

Looking forward to the return of the national meet, would be good to see you guys again and to spend the weekend cooking and eating.

Nice to have you back mate. Sure hope national is organised. Anglia and South East spring tailgate is happening.