Pellet Grill suggestions

Pseudo

So after much messing around with smoker tubes and suchlike I have decided to bite the bullet and get a dedicated pellet grill.  Frankly, I am a little overwhelmed by the options.

My budget is likely £600-800ish (I might be able to negotiate this upwards a tiny bit).  What are the pros and cons of the different brands?

I am looking at:

Pit Boss

Traeger

Louisiana Grills

Camp Chef

It will mainly be used for low and slow smoking as my gas Weber will still be in use for general grilling.

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions gratefully received.

Hi Pseudo, before buying my Smokefire last year I was researching what alternatives there were around the price point and although a little over your initial budget, if it will stretch a little further the Traeger Pro D2 575 or the GMG Daniel Boone look well reviewed and popular Pellet Grills for that sort of money.

I love my pellet grill and it has really changed the way I look at outdoor cooking and what I can cook on them. Good luck in your hunt and whatever you decide I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Lol, one thing at time, suggest  invest in something that will last and  enjoy that before expanding.  For me a Weber kettle gives you loads of options, lots and slo, hot direct and cold smoke and rotisserie, etc...... or a pellet grill like @sotv, who is the master of that round here i think

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...