Hello From A New Member in Sheffield.

Tykebike

I'm new to the forum keen to fire up my know how on Kamado cooking. Having had a 3 burner Outback for years I was intrigued by the Kamado style of BBQing so I eventually managed to order an Aldi one after seeing Tom over at BBQ life uk on YouTube. I'm awaiting delivery (a of 1st July).

There is one thing that I find frustrating on the forum and this is probably due to my inexperience but when I search for a topic e.g. Charcoal and find a number of posts when I click on one I cannot see anything. This is not an  isolated incident or faulty link and I am logged in to my account.  I tried accessing support but it seems that I cannot do so - why is this as no explanation is given which doesn't seem like support at all.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Hi and :welcome:, I've had my AK for a couple of months and it's been great to use. I have the smaller one too from a couple of years ago. 

I have no idea why you aren't getting to see posts. The search is working for me, But I'm not affiliated with the site. Hopefully you get it sorted.