ebay heat deflector for Lidl Mini?

JB.1981

Based on some good feedback from Chairmaker, pointing out the potential dangers of using my DIY teflon heat deflector, I've turned to ebay and I see this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153972287243

Any thoughts on this, and on which version to go for?  I imagine I'll want the version that can stand a bit above the firebowl as it is already pretty limited on space for coals as it is.

Just now my DIY version doubles as a water bowl.  If I go for this style of heat deflector, should I be spraying with water or apple juice when going slow and low?

So far I've had great success with a brisket and a pork shoulder.  I don't want to buy this thing and ruin my track record!

I have a similar one to the full folded once from a German Company. I also got the wee drip pan and they are both great. I know some have seasoned the Steel plate and used as a plancha. 

There's also an older thread that might be worth reading through with great info if you haven't had the chance yet. Lot's of great info and a few different suggestions.