Inkbird Discount---ISC-007BW Wi-Fi WiFi & Bluetooth BBQ Temperature Controller Smoker Fan

Inkbird

Hey guys, we prepared some deals. including Inkbird bbq fan controller---ISC-007BW you are looking for. please check the details.
20% dicount off for Inkbird ISC-007BW bbq fan controller: UUTC2VV3
NOTE: 20% off code will expired at 26/02/2021 23:59GMT, don't miss it.

20% off for IBT-4XC Waterproof Bluetooth BBQ thermometer: (Was: £69.99 Now: £55.99)

15% off for IBT-4XS Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer: (Was: £45.39 Now: £38.58)
Please send me message if you have any question. 
Stay Safe.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, smash said:

I have some Bluetooth thermometers and they do work yeah. Really good to be fair.

I’ve bought the smoke controller and look forward to trying it.

Thanks, I have had problems with bluetooth items not working with iphone in the past and had to buy wifi versions so good to know these will work, I shall order them now

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, smash said:

I have some Bluetooth thermometers and they do work yeah. Really good to be fair.

I’ve bought the smoke controller and look forward to trying it.

Hi, thank you for your support, pleae let us know if you have any question or feedbacks to us. we are looking forward to your suggestion on the improvement of the product. 

16 hours ago, Ripple said:

Thanks, I have had problems with bluetooth items not working with iphone in the past and had to buy wifi versions so good to know these will work, I shall order them now

Hi, sorry to hear that, can you tell us which model product you got and what's your phone model? or please contact us at support@inkbird.com. 

17 hours ago, Inkbird said:

Hi, sorry to hear that, can you tell us which model product you got and what's your phone model? or please contact us at support@inkbird.com. 

Not a problem with Inkbird products, the thermometer arrived today and all working ok, thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this time, Inkbird BBQ fan smoker controller discount will be end at today 23:59 BST, don't miss it. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08PFF7V1B

BTW, Inkbird IBT-4XS bluetooth bbq thermometer with four probes offer flash sale now, check here: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inkbird-Bluetooth-Wireless-Thermometer-Magnetic/dp/B076QBJVWX

And IHT-1P instant read thermometer also have a discount now, click following link if you have interest. 😄
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083PZ81TK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1