Will we ever tailgate again???

Icefever

I’m hoping it ends by March, but I wouldn’t bet on it. The other day there was an 8 hour wait for London Ambulance Service. Until the hospitals are eased it’s going to remain tier 4/5. 
I’m hoping that the camp sites will get some guidance once this lockdown ends so we can find out what the score is. By the looks of it we might not be reaching normality until summer at earliest. 

• Sad 1

At the moment it does look very unsure about everything normal.

18 hours ago, Justin said:

I was just about to post on this, The Anglia and Southeast one looks impossible presently,  the rest i think we will have to see.

I can't see the Midland one running either, well at the moment that is...fingers crossed everyone..🤞

Ice.

4 hours ago, Gaza the Instructor said:

I Think we are doomed this year guys. Still it will

make next years one special as we have a year to plan.

I am doing the Adult Fairground rides. Just bought myself a 560B.H.P.

Porsche 911 turbo and it is very scary when provoked.

Adult rides sounds great but will you get a BBQ and tent in the boot?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sotv said:

If the vaccine rollout continues at this pace then something may be possible later in the year for small type meets maybe? or at least over 50's if nothing else 😀

Only the over 50's ?? Damn, that rules me out then !! 

🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️

:lurk:

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Time to bump this.....

With the news this morning saying that lockdown is in sight....🤞......dare...I say DARE we even think about Woodsmoke 2021. If everyboby can have a picknic in the park??? dare we think that we could have a tailgate by June/July?????

We have the time to think and start the ball rolling.....WOODSMOKE 2021.United_Kingdom.gif          :th_INGardenbbq7:

Ice.  😎👌

• Like 4

So today is the “Big Announcement” from Boris!

From the leaks in the press, it could be a very slow release to normal life!

I would certainly be up for some type of “Informal” gathering!

I did have an Email back in January from The National Watersports Centre @ Nottingham, they still rolling over last years booking for me.

35 minutes ago, Simon said:

Sadly it depends on the British public following government guidelines...see you all in 2025 then

Sounds like the standard cop-out phase they have used in the past. Blaming others for their own lack of clear decision making. 

Oops - do I sound cynical ??

On 2/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, Wade said:

Sounds like the standard cop-out phase they have used in the past. Blaming others for their own lack of clear decision making. 

Oops - do I sound cynical ??

Difficult to decide when the short term future is so fluid and unknown, even this road map to 8th March is unknown , anything could happen to shoot it down. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. Patience and wait see is best advice I think. Northern Tailgate seems to be best bet but can we do a contingent booking for the national for late June Early July? Just an idea