Dutchy

Great stuff, I missed your Dulcet Nottingham twang though..😀

I have had a couple of Lodge 6.5" skillets on order from Amazon since September for those type of things you have done, but have been temporarily stock since then and still waiting 😠

Did you buy the Lodge Sportsman new or find one secondhand on Ebay? I have looked at them in the past, but they seem expensive, but a very nice piece of kit. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:07 AM, sotv said:

Great stuff, I missed your Dulcet Nottingham twang though..😀

I have had a couple of Lodge 6.5" skillets on order from Amazon since September for those type of things you have done, but have been temporarily stock since then and still waiting 😠

Did you buy the Lodge Sportsman new or find one secondhand on Ebay? I have looked at them in the past, but they seem expensive, but a very nice piece of kit. 

Hi @sotvits a BBQ-Toro grill not the Lodge Sportsman Grill! Could not get the Lodge here in the UK and the postage was very expensive. If you go in to the description of the video, and at the bottom , there is a link to Amazon, and the BBQ-Toro.

• Like 1