Callow Cook4all

Clusk

Actually bought my first ever bbq grill, a £50 drum, a covid shielding purchase, and haven't stopped using it. Cooked everything on it from spatchcocked chicken, roast potatoes, roast sprouts to the usual suspects. Just started curing meats and would love a smoker for low n slow. I'm on a budget and the internet research is a minefield but the callow cook4all keeps appearing within my budget as a beginner. £109 through Amazon and other sites. Is it worth the plunge as an entry level and will it provide good results?

Edited by Clusk
Tags

Yes it is a very capable entry level smoker. I have used several of them over the last couple of years for BBQ training courses. The temperature management is good and they are good for both hot and cold smoking. The only limitation is the size of the cooking racks. They size is fine for brisket, pulled pork, chicken etc. however you will need to cut a full rack if meaty ribs in half or cook them as a coil on edge. This is not a problem, merely an inconvenience. They are more than big enough to smoke the meat for a good size meal for a family and friends.