Chef Kevin

Given the very unpredictable weather we are having in the UK I thought a discussion about how we work around this might be interesting...........

When teaching people the basics about direct and indirect cooking on a barbecue I often recommend people "weatherproof their barbecue" by making a made up casserole type dish  the night before to be able to offer your guests food even if the rain makes you come inside. I'm still very new here so I hope I have added the link to my recipe correctly ? If you click on the photo it should take you to the full recipe on one of my blogs.  

Texas Chili with All the Fixings©Kevin Ashton 2004

chilli-with-all-the-fixins.jpg

I have also made a video version of the chili recipe that you can find if you click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwYyC3aiNMrv31RagndWGQ

1060648447_InstagramYouTubeAd.thumb.jpg.36fc81a3d23332a03d418974394a9d86.jpg

Edited by Chef Kevin
  • Like 1

Working well, chicken kebabs done and it was hammering down, its now muggy n sticky, just bring ing temps up, then corned beef brisket , going on 👍 pics up tomorrow👍 cabbage done with sriracha and worcestershire sauce and roasted spuds mmmmmmm gunna be late night but lots of resting wrapped in a cool box.

Edited by Colin39