Table Top Gravity Feed Smoker

• 2 months later...

Nice set up. Stumbled across this whilst looking for DIY gravity fed smokers, might bug you with a few questions soon, once I know exactly what it is in planning to do 😅

This time last year I'd barely started smoking and was really settling into life as an electrician in Colchester, fast forward a year and I'm a house husband in Greece looking to get a ribs place off the ground in northern Greece.

Life!

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Deano said:

Nice set up. Stumbled across this whilst looking for DIY gravity fed smokers, might bug you with a few questions soon, once I know exactly what it is in planning to do 😅

This time last year I'd barely started smoking and was really settling into life as an electrician in Colchester, fast forward a year and I'm a house husband in Greece looking to get a ribs place off the ground in northern Greece.

Life!

Hi Deano, I have the plans for the full size version as well.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 1:59 PM, Smokin Monkey said:

Hi Deano, I have the plans for the full size version as well.

Hi, in that case would it be possible to get the plans from you at done point, please? My father in law is retired and pretty good at welding/metalwork, will be good to keep him busy 😂

Hoping he'll help me improve mine as they're rudimentary, at best.

• Like 1