sotv

Spray Bottle & Cast Iron Small Pot & BBQ Mop Recommendations.

For a few years now I have been using those cheap £1 spray bottles you can pick up in most stores. They do a job for 12 months, but usually leak out of the neck of the bottle or pump handle.

Can anyone recommend a decent one, from their experiences (with links if possible) that is leak free, made of food safe material and has a bit of longevity about it.

Also looking for a Small Pot (cast iron) and a Cotton (not Silicone) BBQ Mop set to place on the grill and heat sauces up. Struggling to find a complete set over here. Seen this on Amazon US store, around the £25 mark to import over here, which will do if can't find anything else more suitable,  anyone seen anything similar over here?. Wilko do a cheap cast iron pot, but looks very small? that I could add a seperate mop to?

Thanks

I have 1 of those from Wilko’s, and they are small, about the size of a Tea Cup.

I you wait a bit Asda do a small Cast Iron pot in their BBQ section. Would have to buy a Mop, but sure you can get them in the Washing Up section.

5EB47D76-04C6-4723-A683-2F90A05D0A4B.thumb.jpeg.11e3f47a98dc1155944111b55f120d9c.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for that, the Asda one looks a better size, popped into my local Wilko, but they don't have them instore, you have to click and collect.

But for warming sauces and melting butter the Asda seems a better size, as well as being able to balance the mop brush in. Hopefully they will have them available in the next month or 2 as they should be displaying the BBQ stuff by then.