My first video.

Icefever

I've decided to try my hand at making a video, not just using a cam and upload to the net, but use a video editor.

My new grinder/mincer arrived a few days back but I didn't get around to having a good look at this beauty until Thur and I thought let's have a go....why not??
I had to use the SLR for the job as the video cam was packed away, the first mistake was setting the camera to auto for video, a large chunk of the filming was just out of focus, not a lot but it was there....needless to say that's on the cutting room floor. 😂
I started off using a free open-source editor called Openshot but when you run the vid the sound was awful. Next editor was Shotcut this was way better...so here it is all 1.14 mins of the business end of a FAMA st12.
It's been great fun with help from Smokin, I've now dug the video cam out and charged the battery ready for the next time....and if you want or need a mincer I think this is going to be the dogs doodars. :thumb1:

Ice.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...