Howdy all

Nige

Haha you did mate. The above is the same pic too, she's had a few little mods done since then, couple of analogue thermometers, a second area for a grill to go with the threaded bar for hanging, I added a second l to the "grill" on the sign haha.

Cheers for the welcome.

IMG_20191008_163105.jpg

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome.

I'm in the process of building a roof over the area, but right now they are under a well tied down gazebo as scaffolding is up for some needed repointing work. But it's obviously custom built, treated wooden base and granite top (I'm a stonemason by trade).

One or the other is used most days, sausages on the kettle last night for example.

Edited by Nige
  • Like 2

On 10/18/2019 at 7:24 AM, Nige said:

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome.

I'm in the process of building a roof over the area, but right now they are under a well tied down gazebo as scaffolding is up for some needed repointing work. But it's obviously custom built, treated wooden base and granite top (I'm a stonemason by trade).

One or the other is used most days, sausages on the kettle last night for example.

saw it on facebook i think . needing to build a shelter myself