Howdy!

Seth

Hello, I’m Seth.

From Manchester, I’ve been grilling since I was 15, and bbqing for the past 15 years when I found the true meaning of the word!

Had a few grills over the years, but since I bought my Weber 57” one touch in 2012, haven’t needed to buy another one.  Got bit by the smoking bug bad, so bought a Pro Q to keep it company.

Unfortunatly the Pro Q got a bit bent out of shape recently due to a storm, but I’m hopefully sealing it up this weekend for a massive smoke the next.  

Looking forward to sharing good times with you all.

Thanks for the add!

Hi Seth, I do mos to my smoking on the Weber kettle, but I use WSM for real low and slow stuff.

Good off you to join us, thank you.

I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast with Raptor72 which was earlier this year and went to my second national recently and  I am going to the  Northern and possibly, if we pull it off a Christmas special. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those in the future. Maybe you will make the Northern one but you will need to book soon i think, Home Valley Campsite.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum.

• Thanks 1