BBQ tools.

martin_b

This evening my wife is entertaining the members of her local opera club, I was on BBQ duty, the food was a great success but to my eternal embarrassment one of the meals contained a little extra iron in the form of a screw  from my tongs.  I was never that happy with the set i had so can anyone recomend a good set of tools, I'd rather have quality over quantity.

That's a nightmare, I know people worry about using wire brushes in case any of the wire gets left behind. Hopefully your excellent Q made up for it 😊

As for tools I have generic cheap ones that people have bought me. So I can't really help. 

On 7/18/2019 at 8:44 PM, martin_b said:

This evening my wife is entertaining the members of her local opera club, I was on BBQ duty, the food was a great success but to my eternal embarrassment one of the meals contained a little extra iron in the form of a screw  from my tongs.  I was never that happy with the set i had so can anyone recomend a good set of tools, I'd rather have quality over quantity.

My Weber ones have been going strong for five years now. Can't fault them. The thought they were over priced at first, but they're still good as new.