Hi from Chester-le-Street

Moonhead

Hi I'm Rick from Chester-le-Street. Always loved cooking on the bbq and having moved over from the CWS Facebook group I'm really looking forward to this forum. 

I have an old Outback kettle, badly in need of replacement as it has a fist sized hole in the base, but after over 10 years of action can't really complain. Also a small Fox smoker - that's the make not the Ginger beastie!  That would be wrong?

Another excuse to play with fire is the Barrel pizza oven I built and posted on the ukwoodfiredovenforum 4 years ago which is how I found the CWS group in the first place. Also excellent for a low slow cook. I built that with a space for a BBQ, so now the Outbacks seen better days I'm looking for something to fit in.

Cheers for now

HI Rick, welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have plenty of fun with your cookers.

Would like to see photos of your Barrel Pizza Oven. Always up for a build project.

I have built a Beer Keg Tandoor, Beer Keg Rôtisserie, plus numerous Gas Bottle Builds, including the Smokin Monkey

image.thumb.jpeg.8fa66e7f9803fa62683d90b616d4288d.jpeg

Smoking Pig

image.jpeg.124ccfcd2fa8c577a16876d495cedce2.jpeg

UDS

image.jpeg.44d65591bbe5685f3a7b113ada08c8ea.jpeg

and my my go to Smoker, Table Top Gravity Feed Smoker.

image.jpeg.76f86735a8965acdf62d11f1159e8512.jpeg