Chritmas present thread 2018

Justin

58 minutes ago, markie_q said:

Gone through my rub cupboard and most are Angus and Oink and have sugar as one for the first two ingredients. 

I do have a few no sugar ones from a company called https://tastespice.co.uk/

I've got a chicken one, a steak one and a Cajun one that are all sugar free. 

Only tried the chicken one so far and it's pretty nice. 

Thanks for the link some nice sugar free rubs by the look of it  from the ingredients list shown in their Paleo range Will check them out in the New Year

• Like 2

Forgot i got a set of these Stainless Steel Spatulas and a scraper (got 2 of them as use 1 as a bread kneader also) for the Plancha. Seem really well made, looking forward to cooking breakfast and pancakes with them, along with some homemade baked bread in the Proq in the Dutch Oven. 😀

71D0Ok1xPJL._SL1500_.jpg

Liking some of the attachments extras ProQ doing for their smokers now, like Weber do. It doesn't have to bee all about the lo&slo meats it is becoming a versatile bit of kit for other styles of outdoor cooking for me to try out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sotv said:

Forgot i got a set of these Stainless Steel Spatulas and a scraper (got 2 of them as use 1 as a bread kneader also) for the Plancha. Seem really well made, looking forward to cooking breakfast and pancakes with them, along with some homemade baked bread in the Proq in the Dutch Oven. 😀

71D0Ok1xPJL._SL1500_.jpg

Liking some of the attachments extras ProQ doing for their smokers now, like Weber do. It doesn't have to bee all about the lo&slo meats it is becoming a versatile bit of kit for other styles of outdoor cooking for me to try out.

I like the hanging attachment in my proq frontier. Regularly use them for handing chicken halves and ribs. At Xmas also tried a new technique, for me, of moving the water pan up a level, so I could low and slow on the top shelf and hot and fast on the lower shelf. That way whilst the turkey cooked, I could do pigs in blankets too

• Like 2