Turkey & Tinsel Weekend.

sotv

12 minutes ago, Justin said:

Sarah, not sure. I need to decide what to do but no point until we know numbers, I could just rent a cabin to myself! But count on Christmas pudding if not rice pudding.   Next rice pudding maybe cardamon caramel flavoured

Ah nice! And yes, probably easier really, they don’t look huge and the kids utilise a surprising amount of space!

Indeed. Noted. 

Jut doing a count

Sarah and Byron one cabin, ready made family

Me one (can share if anyone wants to cut cost a bit) Bedroom or whole cabin...

SOTV? bedroom

Smokin Monkey (depending on date) 

Raptor Whole cabin depending or room if solo

Gloverfood lover depending on date room only

That looks like 3 cabins. and 7 or 8 adults 2 kids

Another few people and we can  do it.  I suggest last weekend November Friday 30th to 2nd December?  Question the venue will be accessible at that time?  Snow? Cannot be predicted but looks like snow territory, Maybe that is too early for inclement weather like that? Then again a cold winter is in the predictions apparently.

@Wildbill

Maybe one more to get the number s up?

If we aim for Friday 30th November weekend who can confirm attendance and then lets get it booked?

1 Sarah Duffy and Family one cabin

2. Me one bedroom in a cabin

3. Raptor one bedroom in a cabin?

4. SOTV one bedroom in a  cabin

5. @Icefever and @Ice Ice Lady, can you make it?  one bedroom?

6. @Wildbill do you fancy this, one bedroom?

By my count that makes maybe 3 cabins of Ice and or wildbill can make it and potentially 8 adults and 2 children, enough for  dinner cook out. Commit?. @Wadee and @Smokin Monkey can not make it so no chiller trailer ( I have a chiller box that can plug into mains)  but matters not it will be cold enough I imagine.

Do not be surprised if a few more come through if it is booked and gin g ahead. The cabins all have heating so we will be warm enough.

I am committed so is Sarah Byron and the kids, everyone else time to make a choice please.

WoodSmoke Christmas Tailgate 2018