Have you considered becoming a KCBS Certified BBQ Judge

Wade

Nothing to worry about,

Reply rec'd

"Hi Justin, 

This includes camping, use of all facilities for the weekend and all meals from dinner on Friday, through to competition BBQ lunch on Sunday. 

Look forward to seeing you!

John

On 27 Nov 2018, at 10:05, Justin Dean  wrote:

Thank you for this, please advise, does this include a pitch to camp a one man tent in please?

Justin Dean 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alas i think i will be cancelling my attendance at this i think. I have  a opportunity to go on a 17 day Western Canada driving tour and it clashes. sorry guys.  I will try and get to he next one.  I realise this event will be great but  it does not compete with the holiday. oh well

Ok no refund but fully transferable so if someone here wants to take my place, face value £175, they can take the slot.  If not then the farm will try and find someone in the new year, first come first serve. good opportunity and the places are sold out.

let me know if you want the ticket !

Maybe tomorrow. If it does not go here then in the new year organiser will probably find someone. It is sold out so great opportunity. I was really looking forward to thos camping and all meals included . I figured give forum first dibs

Edited by Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...